71A5292-001D Philips Advance Metal Halide HID Core and Coil Ballast Kit
120/208/240/277 Volts, 70 Watts, Pulse Start, M98 (Med. Base ANSI or M143) Code Replacement Kit
Unique to the industry, Philips Advance ballasts are manufactured using an exclusive vacuum impregnation process. This process provides quieter operation and lengthens life, protecting against premature ballast failure and voltage breakdown. Philips Advance ballast kits are compatible with most HID metal halide or high pressure sodium fixtures and come complete with capacitor, core and coil, ignitor (where applicable), mounting bracket and hardware.
Philips Advance core and coil ballasts are suitable for such venues as High Bay Retail, Manufacturing, Gymnasiums, Warehouses, Parking Structures and Outdoors.
71A5292001D 70W M98/143 METAL HALIDE (MH) QUAD VOLTAGE HID BALLAST KIT
Features / Benefits
- The Basic Ballast is the Open Core and Coil which is Most Often Used as a Component Within a Lighting Luminaire
- The Core and Coil also Forms the Nucleus of Philips Advance's Five Other Ballast Configurations
- It Consists of Either One or Two Copper Coils on a Core of Electrical-Grade Steel Laminations
- The Coils Are Assembled to Core Sections which Are then Surface-Welded Together
- The Assembled Philips Advance Ballast is Vacuum-Pressure Impregnated with a Silica-Filled Polyester Varnish to Re-Enforce the Electrical Insulation, Preclude Moisture, Inhibit Noise and Dissipate Heat
- Some HID Ballast Manufacturers Apply Varnish Via a Preheat-And-Dip Process which Only Puts a Thin Coat of Varnish on the Outer Surface of the Ballast
- 2 Year Warranty